• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding Wakefield or near?

I can't board but I'm between Leeds and Wakefield and could maybe pop over to check on them and feed them if you can't find anywhere, depends where you are though really, I don't suppose you're in Morley/Tingley/East Ardsley/Thorpe/Batley? :lol:

I am just a bunny owner but I look after friends furries if they go away, for a bottle of rose wine:oops:.

Im in Cleckheaton near to J26 of the M62. If they are indoor rabbits I have a dog crate and plenty of time for them being free.

If they are outside I would need a hutch. I know its not ideal but the offers there if you need it.

are you going away in this country or abroad? perhaps if your travelling within the uk you could find someone near to where you are going?

Yes if you could ask her if she still does it that would be great. Although really I didn't want to travel that much to board them so ideally I'm looking for one closer. Bumble and Bee don't like travelling and we've got to transport them to their boarding and then another journey transporting our dog to her different boarding before going on a really long journey ourselves

Ruthie xxx

Hi Ruthie
Dont know whether youve got sorted for December. My wife and I run a boarding company from home called Bunny Spoilers. Have a look at our website and see feedback from customers. The web address is www.bunnyspoilers.co.uk. We cater for both indoor and outdoor rabbits and also have an outhouse for those customers who have their rabbits in a shed. Drop me an email and come an have a look to settle your mind before you go on your hols.

Cheers

Russ n Faye

Back