• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies with colour white on them, Previously the white bunny thread!

Mr Snow

Snowcloseup229.jpg

And the gorgeous Miss Lavender

Lavcutewash.jpg

Rabswood

Here are my 'contributions' to the White Bunny thread!!!!!:D

Princess
APrincess2.jpg

APrincess.jpg

And my daughter wanted her two white buns added too.....her Netherland Dwarf, Bobby Carrot, and her Mini Rex, Lady Penelope!!!!!:D

Bobby Carrot and Lady Penelope
APenelopeandBobbyresize.jpg

Zak's white, just look at her nose:lol:
Zakurasnrbilde.jpg

Belly too:
Kos.jpg

And here's Klæbben (clumsy) an albino lop dwarf I looked after for my neihgbour/teacher (meaning: my teacher/school owned a litter of baby bunnies that were up for sale, my neigbour wanted a pair for some relatives of hers who had just lost their bunnies, but their cage wasn't ready, so I took the bunnies home from school and kept them in my cages as Zakura was at school at the time and I hadn't gotten Sasuke and Aroma yet (In fact I bought Sasuke soon after/just before selling these guys)
Klbbenpsofan.jpg

And his brother "Russern" (the russian, russian is the norwegian name for himalayan rabbits)
Russern1.jpg

Russern was one of my favourites because of his colour (though his brother was much kinder) he started out looking much like a PEW but his ears just kept getting darker:D
Heck I throw in a picture of their mother too, a very bright himalayan.
Her name is Snørosa (Snowrose)
Sn.jpg

And here's one of the school's dalmatians, Asterix, looking scary:lol:
ScaryAsterix.jpg

What pretty pure looking buns. My contributions are a bit greyish in places. :D
crocus.jpg

Crocus
rockycrocus.jpg

and his brother Rocky. Also with a bit of step-mum Mina, who has some white.

Back