• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Building your own run

it'll be a learning curve! and think of all the lovely things youy'll have the skills to build afterwards. :D

we want to see photos when they're done!

hmm well my now ex boyf built ours, i mean i helped but he did the hard stuff, so i may try and make another ....by myself :shock: :shock: lol

becky r u making yours by yourself or with help??xx

I made mine. My Dad helped, but we get into terrible arguments when working together so I ended up doing most of it myself. It's not that great, lol.

I brought 2 x 1 1/2 roofing batons for the runs, screwed the sections together and used triangle metal joints to reinforce. I brought a roll of small mesh from B Q, this was the most expensive and difficult. It's sharp when you cut it so I had to snip all the edges down and was quite difficult to flatten. :)

I put some perspex over 2 ft to provide shelter and stop the rain getting in to the shed.

oh, it's 4 X 7 ft.

run1.gif

run2.gif

run3.gif

Back