• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bug stomping then flying off..

I am very afraid of insects. I got bad while watching the video. :?

Please try not to be afraid of insects. They are such wonderful creatures and lead such interesting lives. They also perform so many useful functions on our planet. You also have beautiful insects in your country. Identify the ones, which might cause you harm and try just to avoid those.

Perhaps if you try to identify some of them and watch them as they move around, you might be able to be less afraid.

Please try not to be afraid of insects. They are such wonderful creatures and lead such interesting lives. They also perform so many useful functions on our planet. You also have beautiful insects in your country. Identify the ones, which might cause you harm and try just to avoid those.

Perhaps if you try to identify some of them and watch them as they move around, you might be able to be less afraid.

Oh, I got goosebumps even when you said that. :shock: I'm very afraid of insects and flying animals. I don't kill when i see them, I leave the place directly to them :lol: I'm running directly :lol: But I am also against killing insects, the beetles are kept away from me in a healthy way. I think it's selfish to kill insect just because I'm scared. After all, we share the same world.

Oh, I got goosebumps even when you said that. :shock: I'm very afraid of insects and flying animals. I don't kill when i see them, I leave the place directly to them :lol: I'm running directly :lol: But I am also against killing insects, the beetles are kept away from me in a healthy way. I think it's selfish to kill insect just because I'm scared. After all, we share the same world.

I agree.

Back