• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bronwyn our welsh border collie

ruthie

Warren Scout
:cry: after a long illness my mum decided it was time and bronnie has been pts today :cry: She was 15years old and had a good life, I will miss her very much

bron.jpg

Oh Ruthie, I am so sorry, what a gorgeous dog! You can tell just by looking at her how well loved and looked after she was. Run free Bronnie!x

Aww Ruthie I'm so sorry...I was lucky to meet your gorgeous old girl and know how well loved she was ..sending hugs xx

chloaster said:
Oh Ruthie, I am so sorry, what a gorgeous dog! You can tell just by looking at her how well loved and looked after she was. Run free Bronnie!x

Ditto, she was stunning xxxxxx

So sorry Ruth :cry:
She must have had a lovely life and will now be enjoying herself at Rainbow Bridge with all our pets who have passed over before her.

Janex

Thanks everyone, I know she is better now where she is. Probably telling our other RB dog Emma that the "snotty little jack russell is still there" Neither of them liked Dottie when we first got her!!

What an absolute beauty. You'll always miss her but she'll always be by your side, you just won't be able to see her.

Hugs to all of your family.

Kitara :(

She is indeed lovely and such a kind face :love:

I know how you feel but it was the ultimate act of love I think to let her go to a place where she frolicking about like a puppy.

lake6.gif

Back