• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bree Boblet

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun
Theres more to be seen than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done

Some say eat or be eaten
Some say live and let live
But all are agreed as they join the stampede
You should never take more than you give

In the circle of life
Its the wheel of fortune
Its the leap of faith
Its the band of hope
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle, the circle of life

Some of us fall by the wayside
And some of us soar to the stars
And some of us sail through our troubles
And some have to live with the scars

Theres far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round

('The Circle of Life'- Lyrics by Tim Rice)

Picture1286.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

what a time your goingt through Jane :cry: my heart really goes out to you, you really dont deserve this. thinking of you

Binky Free Bree

thinking of you jane, im so sorry xxxx

i hope you somehow find some comfort in the fact that they are all together again at the bridge now, the three boblets once again x

This is a joke :cry: :cry: :cry: four bunnies in under a week:cry: :cry: :cry: Jane i am so sorry, their is not much i can say bit i do really feel for you right now....:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Binky free wee Bree... xxx

This is just too horrendous for words... binky free Bree Bolet, join your sisters and the Bobleteenies... Cal will have found the best spot I am sure. Til you see mummy again xxxxxxxx

Oh my God I can't think of how you must be feeling :cry: . My heart goes out to you. It's small comfort but at least they were loved. Binky free boblets

I can`t imagine how you must be feeling right now Jane:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Such a heartbreaking week for you:cry: :cry:

Binky Free Beautiful Bree, reunited with your sisters.....................

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Huge Hugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Su.x

:cry: :cry: :cry:

RIP Bree, binky free with your sisters at the bridge. Don't ever forget your mummy Jane, who loved you like the sky loves the sun, and the birds love the trees, she is hurting now and wondering 'why?' but keep her in your heart until that day when you will all meet her again at the bridge :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry Jane. You've had so many losses in such a short time. Rest assured that you did everything possible for the Boblets. They had such a hard beginning to life and sometimes you can only do so much. There's no doubt in my mind who is at fault for this- the breeder who treated them and their mom Bobby so horribly. I have one word for her.

Karma.

omg no :cry:
Jane I am so so sorry, I have followed their story since the beginning and I know you have done all you possibly could for all of them!!!
So so sorry :(

Back