• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble is ill - HE HAS GONE :

Hope Bramble keeps improving and glad to hear he is home. Sending more healing vibes and gentle nose rubs. Xx

Thanks all... He is pooping, albeit small dark ones and isn't impressed with his medication...

Early days but hopefully, onwards and upwards!!

Hi weedug:thumb:.. Hope a Bailey is doing a bit better today ,,,,:love:

Bramble is Okay, just Okay, still not 100%, far from it...he is moving about more and there are poos but tiny tiny dark ones, seems to dislike eating his hay but poos are in the litterbox so he must be Nomming something,

I have never had a bunny struggle quite so much to give him his meds!! It's a real task. Even in a bunny burrito..

Baby steps eh? We'll just need to keep a close eye...

Thanks for asking after him, especially when you're also having a time of it...

By the way, all my lops have had stasis.... Willow an uppy eared bun, she has NEVER had stasis. I wonder if it's more likely to occur in lops?:?

Last edited:
Hi weedug:thumb:.. Hope a Bailey is doing a bit better today ,,,,:love:

Bramble is Okay, just Okay, still not 100%, far from it...he is moving about more and there are poos but tiny tiny dark ones, seems to dislike eating his hay but poos are in the litterbox so he must be Nomming something,

I have never had a bunny struggle quite so much to give him his meds!! It's a real task. Even in a bunny burrito..

Baby steps eh? We'll just need to keep a close eye...

Thanks for asking after him, especially when you're also having a time of it...

By the way, all my lops have had stasis.... Willow an uppy eared bun, she has NEVER had stasis. I wonder if it's more likely to occur in lops?:?

I hope your little guy is continue to improve, and taking his meds better. Bailey only took his yesterday because he was going for everything and I was lucky it was the syringe he grabbed rather than my finger :lol:. Then it was quickly squirt it in before he spat it out. Thankfully it was just a small amount he was getting.

My lops have all had stasis too, but I've also had some uppy eared buns have it too, although there is usually an obvious reason for them.

Sending loads more vibes for him.

Sorry I haven't been on for a couple of days so have missed this. Adding my vibes for Bramble and a hug for you. xx

:love:.. Thanks all... He is not happy with me at all, took his meds better or so I thought, ended up all coming out of his mouth, I swear he pushed it all back out...!!

His poops are tiny.. If things aren't showing an improvement tomorrow, I reckon it'll be another trip to the vets.... Come on my boy.... Get nomming and pooping!!

I hope Bramble has had a good night nomming everything and doing loads of poops.

Bailey found out that if he put his head down after I give him is meds, it would all run out again :roll:. What are they like :lol:

Sending loads more vibes x

Oh no, we are in vet school emergency, Bramble is very unwell again and very frail. Not eating, drinking or pooing ...

I have a bad feeling tonight, i want hm to recover, please wish him well xxxxxxx

Back