• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boyle's Pet Housing | New Images added post 23

If the entire inside even the back is 2ft in your standard 2.5ft that'd do fine.

Is prearranged delivery available and what's the wait time?
It £252.99 and yes the delivery team should ring you and arrange time and day with you.
Lead time about 8 weeks maybe little longer, current order is 8 weeks so i am catching up.

This shows the start of a 6x2.5.2.5ft hutch.
14783897091_344162cc3b_n.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome thanks Daniel :) I'll have to see on payday what I have but I'm definitely interested and may be able to afford larger. I'll have to try to describe which side I want the door on which might be fun as I have no grasp of left and right (ambidextrous and ditsy sadly)

Just sharing some new picture of some stuff done lately.

Bottle Holder was made for free to some one who wanted it.
Is it any good? Worth selling?
15009793643_daebefd20c_n.jpg

Inside of a shed i've just delivered on Friday night.
15009794223_78f2123e73_n.jpg

The outside of a large shed and run.
15009211224_8a6a93f0b3_n.jpg

7x7ft Walk In Double Hutch and Run with the hutches being 7x3x3ft each and the the run being 7x4x6ft.
15443340359_3399551188_n.jpg
[/url]

8x2.5x2.5ft Single Hutch with side door and large stand at 34cm of ground.
15009209064_2fa8a30c13_n.jpg

Rabbit House with three door ways.
14591904377_26ca083ab8_n.jpg

14778413275_cd9d554d87_n.jpg

Large Double Hutch 8x2x3ft per level with removable trap door.
15443341849_8b5d62251b_n.jpg

Some really fantastic stuff in your latest post, as ever! I'm forever drooling over your indoor cages but unfortunately I'm not allowed to have my two inside, and neither am I allowed to extend their outdoor setup :(

I would be very interested in that bottle holder - I upgraded a while ago to a 1L ezi-filla one from a standard plastic one, and have had to mangle the bike bottle holder I was using to allow it to fit. It's fairly secure how it is with about 3 bungee cords but it looks rubbish and is quite a faff to replace it when I refill it. I would definitely like a quote if you could make one to fit this bottle: http://www.johnhopewell.co.uk/default.asp?template=productdetail.page.xml&productid=22. I'd probably like two. One would attach to the strut in my shed so just some simple screw holes down the middle (as the strut is quite thin), and the other I would attach to the mesh in their run so perhaps a 1 hole in each corner so I could attach it with nuts and bolts. If you could provide some nuts and bolts of the right length I'd happily pay extra for the convenience! No huge rush but I'd be happy to have it as soon as you can make it :) I do actually need to order another bottle so if it would be easier I could arrange for it to be sent to you before you send it on with the wooden holders, just because the nozzle protrudes quite a bit! I'd like something as budget as possible :D

Hi Daniel ,
If I were to go for one of the indoor houses you do for rabbits in all perspex (2m/1m/1m) what would the price be? How much would delivery be to Durham, do the perspez panels go right to the floor or is there a lip of wood they can get to at the bottom?
9ab12aa14c5dc8377bcfe641a95d4174.jpg
(as you can see mine chew mine ) just looking for a better indoor home for my two.

Also does it have a mesh roof on it?

Hi Daniel ,
If I were to go for one of the indoor houses you do for rabbits in all perspex (2m/1m/1m) what would the price be? How much would delivery be to Durham, do the perspez panels go right to the floor or is there a lip of wood they can get to at the bottom?
9ab12aa14c5dc8377bcfe641a95d4174.jpg
(as you can see mine chew mine ) just looking for a better indoor home for my two.

Also does it have a mesh roof on it?

Hi, yes the Perspex does cover most the timber, any timber that could been seen can't be touched by us or them.

I'll send you a pm for the rest :)

Back