• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Two Bucks *Gulps*-U/D Pics Post 33

Well the lads are doing OK atm.
Declan does a bit of chasing but its not endless and William is coping and not stressed. I am actually quite surprised that Declan is 'in charge' as he is a very timid boy.

So- here goes Day 2 at the Gay Buck Club :love:

We are thinking of trying this with Hawthorn 0 as he has ignored all the prospective girlies! We have a cute boy I think he would like:oops::oops:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy104
Sending lots of vibes Jane. Might be attempting this myself in a couple of months. Does it make any difference how old they are?

I have a theory on that but I dont want to say anything just yet for fear of tempting fate !!

Will you spill the beans now?

Well I have found that bonding an older Buck (7-8 years) with a much younger Buck (1-3 years) is easier than any other bondings I have ever done !!

Thats interesting to know. I had Daz (about 1 year old) bonded to Catkin (about 4-5 year old). So there was an age gap there too.

Back