• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding the Trio - the Current story!

MellyRabiit

Alpha Buck
I am going to keep this thread updated throughout the evening with my progress.

I am bonding a trio ! Fun stuff!

5pm - put buns in neutral area with food and water

5.10pm - food runs out, bit of chasing but nothing to worry about

5.20pm - Harley is humping lottie and Alfie one after the other until he is warn out.

5.45pm - Alfie is licking Harley, Lottie joins and also licks Harley (I think they must know he has lost a friend)

6pm - Lottie and Harley both laying on the floor waiting for Alfie to groom them

Poor Alfie is going to be a very warn out boy after all this, he is going back from one to the other to groom them, bless him :lol:

I have never seen a bonding like this before, they are constantly grooming each other!! Harley is even asleep and Lottie keeps nudging herself closer to Alf as she is jealous!! haha

Its all too quiet in there. Lol.

They are in teh kitchen - and there is no noise whatsoever coming out of the kitchen.

Not one fight and they are all laying together.

They would normally be going mad now thinking its tea time! Think they are too busy cuddling up!

My first bonding of a trio was very unsuccessful :( First 24 hours was brill, then all hell broke loose and I was up every hour.

These three are all being so adorable.

Harley just had his head resting on Lotties tummy, while she was laid flat out and Alfie was licking Harleys back :)

Right, well they didnt wake me up once last night which is good :) Only this morning at 5am, when Harley was trying to hump Alife (first bit of chasing/humping that has been done).

Have left them this morning and have someone popping in on them at about 10am :) x

Me too - I have some really cute pics - hoping to upload them tonight

They are all so loving towards each other - hope it continues :love:

We are needing lots of vibes tonight.

Not sure why but they have been together for 27hours with no fighting whatsoever, not even any fur pulling, until now :(

They are all laying together now, but for some reason everynow and again Harley goes for Alfie and i am not sure why.

When I turn the light out and leave them they all lay down. Turn the light on and go in the kitchen and they start fighting :s

Any ideas?

Prob had about 3 fights tonight - not massive ones, but I have noticed it is Alfie who is starting the fights :s which is odd.

I am slightly concerned about leaving them tomorrow now during the day! :s

Back