• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding - South Yorkshire can anyone help?

leeanderin

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Since the last time i signed on here we have acquired a third rabbit and would love to make our current duo (male and female) a trio (male and 2 females), i'm really nervous about doing this myself and we don't really have any neutral territory in our house as the buns have been all over at some point! Are there any rescues or confident rabbit owners that could give it a go for me? I'm willing to travel a bit if needs be.

Bit of background info on the buns, Rubens is a 7YO female (spayed), Dilbert (neutered) is a 6YO male and Peggy is a 9 month old female (spayed 3 weeks ago).

Many thanks in advance x

Anyone please? Rubens and Dilbert are due to move indoors in the next month and the new cage for all three is almost ready so I'm keen to get them bonded asap. Thanks again everyone x

Back