• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Snowflake and his new wife. Meet Sydney. Update bonding has started!

She is utterly adorable. Her coat looks like the softest down and her colours are sublime. A stunning bunny. Xx

I really love the softness of her coat. She is a similar colour to my soul rabbit, Lady Alice. Hope your rabbit plans are coming along well.

Oh wow she is stunning! Her coat is lovely! :love:

Sorry we was abit behind & didn’t get to meet you. Trying to get a bun into another carrier on a main road was a new experience!

Happy gotcha day everybun :love:

No probs. I can imagine that was er exciting!

She's lovely. Hopefully one day I will get to meet her in the fur (if this lockdown ever ends)

I hope so too.

She looks like a Blue Netherland? I am so glad there is someone else who can't follow the photo instructions! It must be easier to put them on the GP Forum and I have never come across this forum before! Yes, you can take a couple of days to watch her etc and hopefully she is going to get along with her future husbun.

the gp forum has a paper clip icon. You click it and it goes straight to yr gallery, nice and simple. Its a great forum too.

I really hope that she likes Snowflake and that he isnt afraid of her!

She was fine overnight. Still comes for a nose rub each time I go in to see her (oh the bliss). She is sitting as close as her pen will allow to Loganberry and Moondust and they are doing the same!!

Much less thumping last night. Lots of cardboard box ripping (looking at you here Logan).

Snowflake seems ok with being indoors. Fingers crossed that they have a smooth bond when the time comes. Prob weds if I can hold out til then!

She was given to her last owner as unwanted. They had her a long time. Well cared for but over fed. They had a change of circumstances so handed her in to honeybunnies.

I am so glad to have a friendly rabbit at last!

I think Jill said that she was about 6 and a half.

She was given to her last owner as unwanted. They had her a long time. Well cared for but over fed. They had a change of circumstances so handed her in to honeybunnies.

I am so glad to have a friendly rabbit at last!

I think Jill said that she was about 6 and a half.

Thats so lovely that she is so friendly.

So as both rabbits seemed settled in their separate spaces (separate rooms in fact) I decided to commence bonding.

Both now in room where Snowflake was with a bigger pen than either of them had.

Both in carriers next to each other. Sydney digging frantically! Snowflake partially escaped. So both keen to meet.

Put Snf out then lifted Dusty (was Sydney) out. Had a quick look round then approached each other and their was a lot of circling honking and some fur pulling from snowflake.

Then they both had another look around their new bigger space. Since then there has been some lively chasing and Dusty has settled into the pink litter tray.

Snowflake occasionally leaps in causing her to leap out and sit in the beige tray. Sn has also spent time sitting close to her tray. She has then lain down.

She is honking occasionally and has approached Sn a couple of times but mainly he approaches her.

Snowflake now sitting under the guinea pig table (one of them) by the dustbin. Oh he just hopped over to Dusty. Sniffing her head. Shenis still. Put his paws on her tray then he went off to the beige tray near by. Both eating hay.

It's going well :D She was a great traveller, and very curious, not phased by being bundled between carriers in the snow at all :lol: She nearly got out in the car when we gave her the currant stick but she didn't mind being gently pushed down :lol: Certainly no shrinking violet!

Thank you zoobec and j&b.

Keletkezes, certainly no shrinking violet! She isnt aggressive thankfully. They are showing a healthy interest in each other.

I would say that Snowflake is the more relaxed of the two.

Last edited:
Back