• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding now! BONDED!?

Sounds fine to me, leave them in there for about 45 minutes then put them back in the run, arm yourself with a water soary and if it gets to full on a little spritz shoudl stop them in their tracks.

If they look to be getting a little stressed then just give them a 20 minute 'time out' in the carrier.

Sounds fine to me, leave them in there for about 45 minutes then put them back in the run, arm yourself with a water soary and if it gets to full on a little spritz shoudl stop them in their tracks.

If they look to be getting a little stressed then just give them a 20 minute 'time out' in the carrier.

exellent thanks. right now need to find my water spritzer:roll:

We've now had the staring in each others eyes for about 30 seconds, Spudsey keeps attempting to check Squirrel out but he constantly chases her away. he is a grump

Sounds fine so far. Stick with it :)

Its certainly going better than I expected! If all is still ok this evening shall I keep them together overnight? I can't imagine me being able to stay awake all night but would imagine if they were going to fight they would have already done so?

Its certainly going better than I expected! If all is still ok this evening shall I keep them together overnight? I can't imagine me being able to stay awake all night but would imagine if they were going to fight they would have already done so?

I would keep them together but have them somewhere you can supervise. I usually bond in an indoor crate and set it up next to the bed in the evening so I can here them during the night :)

I would keep them together but have them somewhere you can supervise. I usually bond in an indoor crate and set it up next to the bed in the evening so I can here them during the night :)

ok the run is not too far from my bed so will swap sides with o/h so I can keep a watchful eye will log on later and update!

Kept bunnies in their carrier whilst I made/ate dinner and then watched britains got talent :)oops:I HAD to watch!) Spudsey is definitely making an effort but Squirrel STILL chasing....

Seems to be going well :) Keep going :)

Winter was chasing Alice incessantly when I was bonding last week but after they had been together 15-24 hrs it began to die down. A week on and they're out in their hutch/run and groom eachother regularly :D Still a little way to go but its going well :D

Seems to be going well :) Keep going :)

Winter was chasing Alice incessantly when I was bonding last week but after they had been together 15-24 hrs it began to die down. A week on and they're out in their hutch/run and groom eachother regularly :D Still a little way to go but its going well :D[/QUOTE

Thats good news then, have you bonded bunnies before? My two have now been together for 10 hours :shock: seem to be sitting quite close to each other and the chasing has died down :)

Yes I bonded Zion and Fia, which was a darn sight easier than Winter and Alice!!

I also bonded someones bunnies on here but that was even more difficult. Only done 3 bondings and I think they have gone ok. My 2 pairs are fab anyway :D

Sounds like progress to me :D It does take time for things to quieten down and the chasing gradually tapers off :D

yawn!! Had an eventful night with the bonding bunnies....Kept us awake most of the night with Squirrel chasing Spudsey round the run. Ended up putting them in the carrier at about 4.15am :shock:. Finally they must of settled down as I managed to go to sleep for a couple of hours. This morning they finally lay down facing each other noses touching for a few minutes.....:love:????

Back