• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding help needed-sophie attacking!!!

Your girls aren't neutered though are they Elve? Groups which are neutered are probably calmer together.

I agree - I bonded my two neutered pairs (two of each gender) into a foursome and certainly don't have any scuffles, chasing over food etc, let alone daily. They are all very harmonious and happy, so I would agree with Mandy that your group scuffles and hierachy issues are probably more related to hormones than to the fact that they are a group.

I have booked in sophie to be spayed next week (with bobby tagging along)then going to let everything settle down and when i think there ready will try the bond as i would really like a foursome as the set up i have got would work better.Can easily keep them as two bonded pairs which is brill in its self but i like to bring them in the house aswell so would be better if they can all come in at the same time.....

Topaz and teasel are next due there myxi jab in october,sophie is due in nov and bobby is not due for 5 n half months as he was not done when i got him.

Back