• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Help ... Manchester Area?

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
I'm planning on doing my first ever bonding ... however, it's two males and I'm terrified!

I'm going to wait until Leo has a visit from the plum fairy and has healed ... he doesn't even have his plums yet so it's not going to be for a while yet! I'm just wondering if I do have any problems, is there anyone on here who would be willing to lend a helping hand? Maybe an experienced bonder? Or can anyone point me in the right direction? I live on the outskirts of Manchester, a fifteen minute train journey from the city centre so I can get to most places relatively easily (although it'd have to be on public transport). Obviously, I'd be willing to pay and I might not even need it. But Leos such a fiesty little guy ... think he thinks he's superior becuase he's a lionhead and not just a cross like Archie :lol:

Just thought it'd be good to do a bit of research and find out in advance, just incase!

:wave: i used this thread to help me bond my two!

:wahttp://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=55913&highlight=nonsence+bondingve:
eta sorry cant copy the link..type in the search bar
no noncence to bonding
xx

That's great thanks! I'll try that but I'm still absolutely terrified! :lol:

so was i,as long as they dont fight just leave them..i had alot of humping and fur pulling,,i felt so mean! but now to see them together it was all worth it! make sure you have a small area(i used the bath at first and then transfered them to an old baby travel cot).
good luck!

Back