• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding girls

hoppetylop

Mama Doe
Hi all. I've had rabbits for many years and done many pair/trio bonds but never with just girls. I have two single spayed girls who have both lost their male partners in the last 6 months. I was wondering about trying them together but know girl/girl bonds are potentially not easy. Any tips or success stories to help me along??!!
As I've mentioned I have done many bonds through the years but this one with trepidation😨!!

I would just give it a go on neutral territory. Nothing to lose, a pair of happy bunnies to gain...hopefully. As they have both had partners until recently, I would hope that would go in your favour as they are used to being with another bun. Good luck.

I would just give it a go on neutral territory. Nothing to lose, a pair of happy bunnies to gain...hopefully. As they have both had partners until recently, I would hope that would go in your favour as they are used to being with another bun. Good luck.
Thank you

Back