• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Floppy, Millie Rum & Raisin- Update - Outside and lots photos 51

Well so far so good, some chasing and thumping through the night but nothing too dramatic! Thank you all for the support, it's much appreciated. xx

It's official Ali - you are completely bonkers :shock:

Well - you MUST be! Either that or just a stress junky!

;):lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, well done for giving this a go, fingers crossed it works out great & you have a happy, hay nomming & fully cemented quad very soon :thumb: :love:

It's official Ali - you are completely bonkers :shock:

Well - you MUST be! Either that or just a stress junky!

;):lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, well done for giving this a go, fingers crossed it works out great & you have a happy, hay nomming & fully cemented quad very soon :thumb: :love:

It's definitely the former, I hate stress :lol: So yes, I am bonkers!! But I really want Rum and Raisin to have summer out in the garden enjoying the space, freedom and being part of a group!

This is sounding good!!!!:thumb:

Excellent news. Let's hope it keeps heading in the right direction.

Well done Ali.

:D:D Not sure I would have been up to it without our chat on the phone the other day.

It's definitely the former, I hate stress :lol: So yes, I am bonkers!! But I really want Rum and Raisin to have summer out in the garden enjoying the space, freedom and being part of a group!

:D:D Not sure I would have been up to it without our chat on the phone the other day.

Anytime Ali, you are most welcome.

I enjoy our chats.:D:D

Another quiet day but it's a bit 'us and them' with each pair staying on their own. Floppy did groom Raisin though which is a massive step! Quietly hopeful!

Wish I could get a photo but Floppy is spooning Rum! She fits in beautifully between his chin and back feet while he is flopped on his side!
::love::love::love::love:::love:love:

Little hussy!!:lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely, check her out!!
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Not only that, she woke up, went over to Raisin and nicked the hay out of his mouth!:lol::lol:

Its going really well by the sounds of things!! Id love to bond my lot!

Awwww. I hope it continues to go so well. :love:

Today there is a marked change in their behaviour, it's all chilled and they are starting to groom and rest with members of the other pair. For example, Raisin has obviously decided that Floppy is good to snuggle which is awesome because they were the ones who fought!
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Ali i am over the moon!, they look gorgeous with eachother!!:love::love::love:

Thank you! Later I need to dd some pics I got on my camera just now, Millie, R&R were lying down and Floppy came and threw himself on top of them and they just lay there! It was fab to see!

Tomorrow I am going to move them to a 7ft boarding hutch. None of them have used them so it will test them outside and let them have more room. Then I need to clean and disinfect Floppy and Millie's shed so they can all move in!

Back