• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a group of 5!!

Sadly the boys love for each other didn't last long! They've had a fight so I reduced their space and they've calmed down now. I'm still staying positive!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Hope the boys manage to sort themselves out.

Those rabbits in a storage box photos are just fantastic!!!

Eta Frosty and Snowflake (brothers) who had fallen out post neutering were intoduced to two does (sisters) and despite being a bit competitive with each other are now all living in harmony and have done since they were bonded in October 2013.

Last edited:
Hope the boys manage to sort themselves out.

Those rabbits in a storage box photos are just fantastic!!!

Eta Frosty and Snowflake (brothers) who had fallen out post neutering were intoduced to two does (sisters) and despite being a bit competitive with each other are now all living in harmony and have done since they were bonded in October 2013.
Ah that gives me hope then thank you! The fighting seems to have stopped and I've actually been able to nip out for the first time in 3 days! Came back and everyone was fine. So fingers crossed their fight is out the way now!

Ah that gives me hope then thank you! The fighting seems to have stopped and I've actually been able to nip out for the first time in 3 days! Came back and everyone was fine. So fingers crossed their fight is out the way now!

I’m so pleased that everything has settled down:love:

Currently :love: Thanks everyone for your supportive comments on this thread!

43ae6c8bc9a0b5ceee0fbbd14fd2222e.jpg
677500477a0a213554a9ea8138063785.jpg
8d828097702159fa1a8f831fad715576.jpg

Last edited:
Back