• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby Girl Vibes :( UD back home! :)

funny how these liittle furries pull at the heart strings - When I first had to take Sooty and leave her there I was in tears all the way home :oops: I never knew I felt this way about them - obviously I love them but i couldnt stop thinking about her all day and was counting down the minutes until i could ring..

Hope Bobby is ok - shes got her man at her side - she will be fine im sure x

I hope Bobby will be ok, sure she will be. Its so worrying though isn't it, you feel really helpless! Keep us updated xxx

hope she's soon feeling better:)

give em a ring if it will make you feel better - the reception will be manned and i daresay you'll have a nice bill to pay later:)

hope she's soon feeling better:)

give em a ring if it will make you feel better - the reception will be manned and i daresay you'll have a nice bill to pay later:)

Rang again.. she has been given some antibiotics and she is eating her pellets now! The vet thinks that it may well have just been the dandelions:)

Thanks guys I feel a lot better knowing she has nommed somthing, she is such a greedy girl. I knew instantly there was something up

She is home and eating not quite the greedy snaffle that she normally is, but she seems much better, and poohs are normal!

Carlo had his jab and a quick look in his mouth, he has a few high bits which may be the cause of his teary eye. But may not so he has a course of eyedrops, and then a dental with the other vet in a couple of weeks, he is eating and pooping fine so I am not too worried:wave:

Back