• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie- 25th September- U/D 1520hrs

Sending loads and loads and LOADS of good luck vibes for Bobbie for tomorrow! I am sure you will be SO relieved when her surgery is over and she is up and about and back home weith you where she belongs!!!!! XXXXX

((((( BOBBIE VIBES )))))

Oh gosh Jane,

What a day tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you, Meg and Bobbie as I'm sure will everyone else on here.

Sending vibes...

Nicola

Wishing Bobbie all the luck in the world, I am sure everything will be fine for her, she has been through a lot worse than this in her life:evil: :evil: , please give her a cuddle and nose rub from me and tell her to be a big brave girl.

Sending trillions of good luck vibes to Bobbie xxxxxxxx

And calming vibes to you Jane!!!!

GOOD LUCK BOBBIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny::bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

You be a brave bunny and rally round quickly for your Mummy......she is going to be worrying about you SO much!!!

*HUGE hugs and Nose Rubs For Bobbie* XXXXX

Aw, I'll be thinking of her today - and sending many good luck vibes. I'll get Amber & Barney on the case of sending vibes, too... it'll give them something to do whilst I'm out at university... :)

Get better quick Princess... today may be a bit painful but the result is going to be really good hunny, and means you are spared giving birth ever again!!! Remember to come through well cos your mummy loves you so much and we do to!
Let us know how she does Jane *biggest hugs*

Oh thank goodness Bobbie Bunny is OK :D
Her teeth were also checked and they are FINE !! :D :D

I can collect Bobbie at about 1700hrs

PHEW !.......................................

Janex

Back