• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossie bun wants...

Thank you everyone. :D No she isn't a house bun :( She wants to be though and comes in for about 4 hours every evening :lol: (obviously we keep the room cool)

My mum's on my side. ;) :D Come on Dad!! :roll: :lol: He will soon get used to her being inside all the time that he wont even realize when she starts sleeping in here (if she does) :p

Thank you everyone. :D No she isn't a house bun :( She wants to be though and comes in for about 4 hours every evening :lol: (obviously we keep the room cool)

My mum's on my side. ;) :D Come on Dad!! :roll: :lol: He will soon get used to her being inside all the time that he wont even realize when she starts sleeping in here (if she does) :p

Cunning, very cunning ... sounds like an excellent plan. ;):D:thumb:

Ooo, I like the plan!:lol::D:love:

Thanks :) by the look of it, my other 3 want to live inside too :roll: They took over my bed and they weren't even meant to be allowed on it. :lol: Please excuse my voice, it's on the new youtube collab channel with me and 5 other girls from RU, we are going to be giving out advice on bunny care. :D All buns lay down on my bed and jasper even does a binky when I introduce him. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc-9...Pn5yImmBrBk1iq2YcOepnGlYLpodiDk&feature=inbox

Last edited:
aww she certianly looks as if shes made herself at home :lol:
the other buns wont need so much attention as they have each other for snuggles and love.

Blossom looks like shes loving all the attention!

Back