• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry Bunny being a pesky bunny!

Of course!! ... if i didnt already have my own cheeky little nutty nethies :lol: ... one of whom might have ongoing dental probs too :roll: Things we do for our bun buns :love:

I love seeing them "helping" though...although im very guilty of reading and running, ive been a bit more of a lurker lately :oops:

Well don't lurk - get your camera out and lets have some piccies of your furry family :wave:

Look at that wee diddybun! He is such a sweet wee thing! The video really brings him to life! I love Blackberry (he's my favourite ;)

Well don't lurk - get your camera out and lets have some piccies of your furry family :wave:

I always miss the good ones! :roll: and i only have my phone camera, the picture quality might be better when we move back into my room though because its getting painted a cream/magnolia colour. The sobering fucia walls will be gone!! :D

...i missed a video??? WHERE!?

I always miss the good ones! :roll: and i only have my phone camera, the picture quality might be better when we move back into my room though because its getting painted a cream/magnolia colour. The sobering fucia walls will be gone!! :D

...i missed a video??? WHERE!?

The last piccy is a video :wave:

The last piccy is a video :wave:

Ohhhhhh yeahh! :D ... see you can tell my videos from my pictures because theyre all blurry, thats how poo the quality is!!

:lol: love the video, "hmm, whats in here then? *rummage rummage* nahh, just a bit of paper and my poops *periscopes* what trouble is there to be had around here today?"

ignore my commentart :oops: :lol: :love: Theyre all so cute, but i could never tell them all apart, people say that about M&D though, i suppose its obvious to you. Although i get confuddled if their a bit of a way away. :oops:

He's so cute busying away in the bin... just time to go through it all one more time coz it would be awful for the most delicious piece of nomable hay ever to get away!! Mine are officially banned from helping clean the hay basket! I have to do it at meal times or my helpers create a huge mess and stand the risk of being lost inside the bin bag!

Ooh, what's Eric been up to?

he was 'helping' me sort through shed loads of craft stuff - alas, the 'keep' pile of card and paper developed into eric's 'chew and dig' pile:roll: my own fault - i thought he was asleep under the futon as usual at that time of day but he'd sneaked up behind me. i thought the rustling was one of the hammies:roll:

bless him:evil::lol:

love the video btw - even his mannerisms are so much like eric's!

Today it was Clover's turn to jump into the grey bin I use for the rubbish......unfortunately he thought it would be full like it was last time he jumped in - he had a heck of a surprise when he landed near the bottom bacuse it was only a quarter full :roll::lol:

He was not amused! (and wouldn't let me help him out, either!)

Today it was Clover's turn to jump into the grey bin I use for the rubbish......unfortunately he thought it would be full like it was last time he jumped in - he had a heck of a surprise when he landed near the bottom bacuse it was only a quarter full :roll::lol:

He was not amused! (and wouldn't let me help him out, either!)

Awwwww bless !!! :lol:

I bet you got the 'it's all YOUR fault' look !! :lol:

Yesterday Buttercup was the pesky one - I could see him as I was cleaning Dan & Clo, and he went upstairs to where the litter trays are, and deliberately turned one upside down and scattered the contents.....I think he wanted to make sure I had some extra cleaning to do!

He then went downstairs and pulled the blankie off the top of their beach hut (the blankie which had a pile of hay and forage food on) and then sat there looking very smug :lol:

Back