• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuits Litter Tray Issues - July 29th

Did you ever try the covered cat litter tray? especially one with a cat flap?

Yeah :roll:

You should of seen what he did to that :shock:

The flap got ripped off and he got so annoyed with it having a roof, that he kept rolling it over. It ended up like a massive treat ball.

He even did it when Ginger was in it a couple of times :shock:

Is it wrong I laughed at that?

Would there be a way to secure it down somehow? I'm sure that something like that, or something with a small door, but roof, is the way forward. It's just finding what works.

Yeah :roll:

You should of seen what he did to that :shock:

The flap got ripped off and he got so annoyed with it having a roof, that he kept rolling it over. It ended up like a massive treat ball.

He even did it when Ginger was in it a couple of times :shock:

I know I shouldn't... but this made me laugh :lol::lol::lol: Biscuit has quite some attitude doesnt he!

I really wish I could think of a solution for you, as I can imagine how frustrating it is!

Is it wrong I laughed at that?

Would there be a way to secure it down somehow? I'm sure that something like that, or something with a small door, but roof, is the way forward. It's just finding what works.

No, i laughed, then got frustrated and took it back out again.

He's an interesting character, eh?

I tried securing the 'washing up bowl' litter tray to the dog crate using bungee ropes so it didnt move...

Can you guess what he did to those? :roll:

I think the door confused them both massively, i had to hold it open a few times for them to see they could go inside. Silly critters :)

I know I shouldn't... but this made me laugh :lol::lol::lol: Biscuit has quite some attitude doesnt he!

I really wish I could think of a solution for you, as I can imagine how frustrating it is!

Yes Alison, he really has an attitude, its part of his personality though, and i do love him for it, its just frustrating.

Oh dear....naughty Biscuit. Bungee has a habit of picking her litter tray up and moving it around her run....then she piddles on the floor - stinky! Today I have put it in it's usual corner (not that it normally stays there for long!), and I've put two bricks against it to see if it stops her from moving it.......I await the results....

Just looked out of the window, and it's not moved yet!

Hope you find a solution to Biscuit's problem.

o_O, just spent hours reading this thread and it suddenly ended. I was looking for something earlier, that lead to another thread, that lead to here.... Was any solution found in the end?

Back