• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit really needs vibes - U/D SHE'S HOME!!!!

thats good news!!! i find my dental bunnies love me to make them a special mash when they come home. i put all their fav veggies in a blender and make it into a mush, they love it as they don't have to chew. I just bought a kenwood mini chopper from asda for £19.99 which is the perfect size and blends everything to baby food conistency, it's the best £20 ive spent!

thats good news!!! i find my dental bunnies love me to make them a special mash when they come home. i put all their fav veggies in a blender and make it into a mush, they love it as they don't have to chew. I just bought a kenwood mini chopper from asda for £19.99 which is the perfect size and blends everything to baby food conistency, it's the best £20 ive spent!

Ooooh, I'm gonna pop down to Asda after work actually so I'll have a gander :)

She's home!!! She looks so much brighter already. She's still getting used to having to chew her food before she can swollow as she's used to inhaling her food :lol:

She usre knows how to make a vet bill though, £191.85, and that's with the rescue's 10% discount! (mandy let me put her on the rescue's account to save me a bit of cash and I just pay her back when I can :))

I'm so glad to have her home again. I really missed my Squishybum!!

Back