• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit & Ginger's Area - Clean :O

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Cleaned out their pen yesterday and they had a lovely run about :)

Made me smile so much, they looked really happy.

I had limited their free-range time up until now, as being only recently bonded, i didn't want to cause any issues with extending space too much, so they had a extra pen as Biscuit used to have up untilt he other night, when they had their first free-range together but i started at the weekend, letting them have the normal 5 or so hours of free-range per night, but i did this in the middle of the afternoon so they had the rest of the day.

Unfortunately, i fell ill mid evening, so we went to bed at 9:10pm, so they didnt get all night out, but it was a lot longer than they had been out for, so i was happy enough.

Some pictures from the weekend!

This is the free-range space they get most of the time (they will have the hall way im taking the pictures from also, which is ~13 feet by 3 feet but its not bunny safe atm.

clean10.jpg

Ginger trying to help whilst i put things in a bag...

clean07.jpg

Ginger showing me how clean her nose is after 4 days of Baytril :love: I think she looks gorgeous and confused in this picture, its got to be one of my favourites of her.

clean06.jpg

Investigating their freshly cleaned out pen..

clean04.jpg

clean03.jpg

Snuggly buns

clean11.jpg

Ginger showing us the many uses of their stepping stool

clean08.jpg

clean09.jpg

A nommy plate of grass for being such wonderful buns

clean01.jpg

Biscuit: this is hows yous do eats the grassies!

clean05.jpg

Ginger: yes, dis is de wey we doos eats ar gwassies, but Biccy, you get more in dis wey hunnybunny!

clean02.jpg

Then Ginger owned my OH...

clean12.jpg

And promptly weed all over her very clean pyjamas... :lol:

She had only just literally been out the shower for 10 minutes.

She laughed it off though :)

So Biscuit & Ginger had a great weekend - hope you all did too :)

Gray

Lovely pics. :love: It's not that long since the last ones, but I'm finding I get withdrawal symptoms very quickly. I see they 'like' the chill and chew mat! Tell Ginger that even big Spenser can get underneath one of those stools - can you believe it? :shock: Hope you are feeling better this morning. :wave: Spenser and I had a lovely weekend. He had some extra indoor time as my parents are away, and managed to squeeze behind the piano. :roll:

Lovely pics. :love: It's not that long since the last ones, but I'm finding I get withdrawal symptoms very quickly. I see they 'like' the chill and chew mat! Tell Ginger that even big Spenser can get underneath one of those stools - can you believe it? :shock: Hope you are feeling better this morning. :wave: Spenser and I had a lovely weekend. He had some extra indoor time as my parents are away, and managed to squeeze behind the piano. :roll:

Yeah they love the chill n chew mat, its in 3 pieces right now :lol:

:shock: that Spenser can get under there! Biscuit can get through that 'Chube' i was shocked and amazed as he looks so much bigger than the Chube!

Glad Spenser had some extra indoor time :)

Awww - lovely pics!! I had to laugh over the weeing on clean pj's!! :lol:

Aww love these buns :D and that pic of Ginger ...so cute. Well done Graham and OH it's been lovely following your progress :D

Here is what happened when Spenser had had enough of stitting under the stool. My camera is old and very slow, so this is my ONLY action shot. Excuse us, Ginger, for butting in on your thread, but thought your Daddy would like to see this. Please excuse the bunny junk food - it was a present and he didn't eat it.

P5210352.jpg

Back