• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky free Otis

So very sorry :cry:

Binky free big lad. You did your Mum proud. She's a wonderful soul and you gave her something very special :love:

I am so sorry. Your love for Otis shone through in every post you made about him. What a lucky bun. Have fun at the bridge Otis. xxx

:( Sleep tight brave soldier, you've carved a special place in so many hearts, we'll never forget you.

I'm so truly sorry for your loss. I don't know what to say but I'm thinking of you

What a horrid shock. I'm so sorry. Otis touched the hearts of so many of us. He really was a bun amongst buns.

Binky free gorgeous man xxxx

I was really hoping that I read this wrong. What a shock. He sounds like he was an amazing rabbit and had a wonderful life with you. Binky free Otis

I heard so much about Otis that I feel like he is a part of all of the RU families too. It saddens me to know Otis is gone, so it must be a terrible shock for you to lose him after everything you and Otis went through with his disability. Please know he will never forget what you did for him, and he is binking around near the bridge with all the bunnies we found, loved, and then lost.

Oh no, I'm so so sorry :cry:

No-one could have done more for him.

He was a very special boy.

Sweet dreams gorgeous Otis xx

So very sorry to read this :cry: - the love you had for each other was truely special and even though he has now left you, it won't ever go away.

Binky free special lad - so loved by so many xxxxxxxxxx

I too commented on Facebook. But just wanted to say here how truly sorry I am that Otis is gone. Binky free gorgeous boy Otis x

Back