• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky Free Beautiful Inca 3 years since you left :(

Oh hun im so sprry, at least Inca had a wonderful home in the end even if it was only for a short time. :cry:

Binky free pretty girl xxxxx

Oh no Im so sorry she lost her fight :( she was a beautiful little bunny I am sorry I hoped she would pull though. Binky free little Inca x

I am so sorry you lost Inca today. I am so sorry she was poorly, you did everything you could for her and much more.

You gave her a wonderful happy life while she was with you and you can see the mutual love and affection you shared.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful videos with us.

I am so sorry again.

Binky free at the Bridge Inca.
x

I am so sorry you have lost Inca.

The videos are wonderful - Inca was obviously a very beautiful and contented bunny. She was very lucky to have found you and to have known such love and affection. I am sure you must feel very privilaged to have been able to share in her life. She has left you with a wonderful legacy, I hope in time this helps to ease the pain,

Binky free sweet Inca xx

Jenny I am so sorry she lost her fight:cry:
As I said to you earlier you gave her such a wonderful home and she will be looking down and thanking you for that.
You couldn't have done more for her and I know how devastated you are to have lost her.

She was such a special bunny and was lucky enough to be liberated from that awful place and spend the last year of her life being so well cared for..by her foster mum Ange and then by you.
She had already made a difference to rabbit welfare by introducing us, and you have proved to be such an asset already.
Your determination to carry on helping other little creatures like Inca is a lovely way to honour your little princess.
Hugs to both you and Chris and binky free little bun xxxxxxxxxxxx

I looked for her this morning but she didn't come. I dreamt of her all night. I keep thinking of my last moments with her and the way she looked at me through those beautiful brown eyes as if to say "I'm tired mummy, I want to sleep now". I know it will get easier but right now I'd give anything to hold her again. I am inconsolable.

I looked for her this morning but she didn't come. I dreamt of her all night. I keep thinking of my last moments with her and the way she looked at me through those beautiful brown eyes as if to say "I'm tired mummy, I want to sleep now". I know it will get easier but right now I'd give anything to hold her again. I am inconsolable.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sometimes I wonder why we put ourselves through this. Its unbearable :cry:

Ive only just seen this... :(
I am so sorry. What precious little thing she was.
I loved the video, you can just imagine her humming to herself in the sunshine :love:
Binky free little Inca. xx

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. :cry::cry: I really didn't expect to be reading this; I thought she was going to make it. :(

Inca made a big impression on me from the very beginning; it's so sad that her new life was so brief but thank you for showing her the love and adoration that you did.

Huge hugs. xx

What awful news, I was hoping and praying that Inca would pull through.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am so, so sorry you lost her. It only seems like yesterday when you first posted to say you were her new mummy. Thankyou for sharing her life with us.

Binky free beautiful Inca xxxx

Chris were in the living room just now and we both turned and looked at each other and simultaneously said "I miss Inca" :(

She would sit in there with us each evening and have endless nose rubs. We feel quite lost without her and keep expecting her to appear from behind the sofa or curtains with that "I'm gorgeous" expression on her little velvety face.

Oh Inca, we loved you so much, I hope you knew it xx

Chris were in the living room just now and we both turned and looked at each other and simultaneously said "I miss Inca" :(

She would sit in there with us each evening and have endless nose rubs. We feel quite lost without her and keep expecting her to appear from behind the sofa or curtains with that "I'm gorgeous" expression on her little velvety face.

Oh Inca, we loved you so much, I hope you knew it xx

I keep crying about little Inca :cry:

I had a sleepness night thinking about Inca. She was a super little thing! The sad thing is, though, that so few bunnies know the love that she had during her final months. Really, we have no right to mourn her when she was so well cared for and so many still live in neglect. :cry:

Have followed your story with Inca and i am in tears every time i think about those terrble conditions where she was kept.You and your hubby gave her a fantastic life to make up for her past.She looks so happy and loved in the photos and video.You are special people and have the support and love from everyone on this forum :love:

Back