• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky Free Beautiful Inca 3 years since you left :(

I'm so sorry for your loss, despite the dreadful start in her life, please take comfort to the wonderful life you and your hubby gave her, she clearly was a special bunny.

Binkie free Inca xx

Jenny, I am typing this with tears in my eyes.

I am so devastated for you after all that Inca went through in her original home and all of the love and care that you lavished upon her.

I remember Jill (Honeybunny) posting a thread about her in her new home, watching television in her hay-filled box with pictures of the filthy hutch that she was rescued from. She looked like such a pampered girl and I was very pleased when I found out that you were a forum member as I really wanted to see some more pics of Inca!

I was so pleased when you ordered the cozy and binky pad from me as it meant that I too became part of her story.

She was such a precious little thing and I can't really believe that she is gone. I love the photo you posted and the video as they show what a happy little bun she was enjoying the sunshine and smiling to herself.

It has been a pleasure to hear about your efforts to improve the lives of other rabbits and although I know you must be very sad right now you have the pleasure and satisfaction of knowing that Inca was loved and cared for in her final days which would not have been the case in her original home.

I hope that your resolve to help rabbits will only be strengthened in Inca's memory and that you will carry on the good work you have started to help all of the other little Incas out there living in filthy and neglected conditions who cannot help themselves.

Binky free precious Inca!

Absolutely. We will never forget Inca and we are desperately sad that she isn't here. Having her though has taught us an awful lot about rabbits and their welfare - or rather the lack of it throughout the UK. It is because of where she came from and what I have learned over the last few months that I am more determined than ever to raise money and awareness to help other bunnies just like her. Inca's memory will live on and she will be my inspiration going forward.

Awww I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Pixie bun was syringefed for a week before I lost her.
I was really hoping things would turn out better for Inca. :cry:
Binky free at the Bridge lil' gal.
Hugs to you and yours. xx

Oh, I'm so sorry. I bet our little Squidgy man makes a beeline for her at the bridge though. What a beautiful girl.
She had a wonderful home and I'm sure she was very grateful for all that you did for her.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I bet our little Squidgy man makes a beeline for her at the bridge though. What a beautiful girl.
She had a wonderful home and I'm sure she was very grateful for all that you did for her.

Squidgy man looks lovely, I hope they get together & binky off into the sunset xx

Jenny I'm so sorry. I really thought from your post today that she was improving. She had a great few months with you and I'm sure she was very grateful for everything you did for her. She looked a happy bunny in your video.

I had so hoped that Inca could recover :cry:
I know you did everything possible to try to make that happen. But Inca was obviously just too poorly :cry:

RIP Inca xx

I'm so sorry for your loss Jenny :(

The love and care you gave Inca was incredible and with all you did to help her in her last few days.

You do so much for the rescue, you should be so proud of yourself.

Binky free Inca x

So sorry to hear this. :cry: She was such a beautiful little bunny. I don't know her background but it sounds like she landed on her feet with you.

Thank you so much to everyone who has posted for Inca. You are all so kind & generous with your words and it really does help.

This is how we shall remember her:

giving so much and asking for so little, she always had kisses for mummy

showing us how happy she was

enjoying some fuss & love from mummy

making us giggle

Love you forever Inca, our little Tinca xxx

I am so, so sorry that you've lost Inca - how totally heartbreaking for you :cry::cry::cry: Thinking of you both at this very sad time xxx

Binky free Inca, you were truly a special little lady :love: xxx

So sorry you lost your gorgeous girl and didn't get the time with her that you and she deserved... :cry::cry::cry:

Back