• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bin-jacking...anyone else do it?

This thread is so funny I have visions of you all creeping out in the middle of the night in your jim jams:lol::lol: When I first read the title I thought you meant you took food out of other peoples bins:lol: I was like ok I guess everyone is different:lol:
Sallyx

This thread is so funny I have visions of you all creeping out in the middle of the night in your jim jams:lol::lol: When I first read the title I thought you meant you took food out of other peoples bins:lol: I was like ok I guess everyone is different:lol:
Sallyx

I have been know to do it at night too, in my pj's :lol::lol::lol::lol:

we are in forces accomadation and i have no neighbours, ive used the bins either side of me and put them out every week since i moved in :)

dont get me wrong i dont generate 3 wheelie bins worth of rubbish! but i have one for bunny waste one for mine and the other was full of polystyrene from when we moved :)

i dont know what im going to do when new families move in :rolleyes:

Do it its great fun:lol::lol::lol: I stand upstairs and watch them all go to work one by one, then its a quick dash outside:lol::lol::lol:

Im still learning, only moved in in Feb still not sure who goes to work when, trying to work out the routine and when they are all gone lol :lol::lol:!!

My local tip has refused to take my bunny poop twice, and sent me home with it! :shock: I don't even bother taking it any more. :roll:

thats bad! someone remind me, why do we pay our council tax? :lol::lol: oops to fill the pockets of the councillers of course duh! :lol:

Im still learning, only moved in in Feb still not sure who goes to work when, trying to work out the routine and when they are all gone lol :lol::lol:!!

Its fun when you first do it :lol::lol:will I get caught wont I :lol::lol::lol:, I even leave bunny poop on top of my own black bin untill they have all gone to work so I dont have to carry it out, its there ready and waiting ready to be dropped in theirs:lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry cant spell today on the above post, lack of exciting work, god im so bored in this job! poxy mortgages! aaarrrggghh get me outta here. also hate my boss! i know hate is a strong word but try working with him. !

What would you say if you got caught red handed(or have any of you) this thread is hilarious:lol::lol:
Sallyx

Its fun when you first do it :lol::lol:will I get caught wont I :lol::lol::lol:, I even leave bunny poop on top of my own black bin untill they have all gone to work so I dont have to carry it out, its there ready and waiting ready to be dropped in theirs:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Thats what i was worried about, not a good way to go about meeting your neighbors, excuse me what do you think you are doing with my bin:evil: uummm just dropping off some bunny poop?! :lol:

sorry cant spell today on the above post, lack of exciting work, god im so bored in this job! poxy mortgages! aaarrrggghh get me outta here. also hate my boss! i know hate is a strong word but try working with him. !

Thats how I feel about my job, been off six weeks now and have to go back to work on Friday:censored::censored::censored: I feel sick even thinking about going back:shock:

My mum is a bin jacker :lol: Her next door neighbour is a bachelor so he doesn't have much rubbish...she does put his bin away for him after it's been emptied though, to return the favour :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Thats what i was worried about, not a good way to go about meeting your neighbors, excuse me what do you think you are doing with my bin:evil: uummm just dropping off some bunny poop?! :lol:

In my mind if they have space then use it its being emptied anyway:lol::lol::lol:

What would you say if you got caught red handed(or have any of you) this thread is hilarious:lol::lol:
Sallyx

I have once:oops::oops::oops::lol: just said I though it was my bin, then scurried off in my pj's and wellies:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats how I feel about my job, been off six weeks now and have to go back to work on Friday:censored::censored::censored: I feel sick even thinking about going back:shock:

oh i know, im going to spain in a weeks time i can twait to get away from here. when i get back im off to office angels looking for a new job. I need something fresh and exciting. I been doing mortgages since i left school thats 5 years! i hate it every morning when i wake up knowing i got to go in, so perfect excuse to actually go in - i can sit on RU all day :lol::lol:

I've been a bin-jacker for years now.... I love it, and quite happily admit it to the neighbours, no-one has complained, yet. :)

Back