• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Billy & Sandy - Bonded Pair, York

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Billy is a cute and friendly 1.5 year old male. He was part of an unwanted litter from two mis-sexed pet shop buns. As Billy was here for a long time and needed a friend we bonded him to another long term bun, Sandy, who was lonely after losing her partner, permanent resident Danny. Billy loves a nose rub, but Sandy isn't so keen on human interaction. They're now looking for a new home together. Billy and Sandy are both neutered and vaccinated against myxomatosis, VHD1 and VHD2. They need a home with a MINIMUM of a 6ft hutch (single or double) with a permanently attached 6ft run that they can access day and night.

http://www.acombrabbitrescue.org.uk/

All potential adopters will need a homecheck, and I can only drive about an hour outside of York. If you fall in love with Billy & Sandy but live further than an hour away please get in touch, I may be able to find someone to homecheck for me. :)

Sandy's last husbun, Danny, was a black lionhead too, so I thought they might be her type. She doesn't mind that Billy has a bit of white on him, she's not that fussy. :lol:

I tried so hard to get her to bond with my Stewart so I could keep her, but it wasn't to be :( She's such a special girl, she deserves a great home with Billy.

The black lionhead (sorry don't know which is which!) is the spitting image of my girl rabbit so obviously I am biased here, but they are gorgeous. Hope they find a loving home soon.

Back