• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bill is ready for a wife!

Today's the day!
I'm a little nervous and I'm incredibly sad too, I really hate the idea of leaving Bill behind :( I know that it's for the best but I just hope that he doesn't think we've abandoned him.

Today's the day!
I'm a little nervous and I'm incredibly sad too, I really hate the idea of leaving Bill behind :( I know that it's for the best but I just hope that he doesn't think we've abandoned him.

aww. I'd hate it too but remember Bill will have other things on his mind ;) Looking forward to updates

I hope that Bill behaves himself with the little white lady doe :) Do you know how long you will need to leave him there?

Bill and Bianca must be two of snazziest names I've heard in a long time :D

Good luck to both :wave:

I agree! I didnt like the name Bill at first but it just suited him so much that we kept it and I felt exactly the same about Bianca too but the more I say it the more I think that their names sound brilliant together! Hopefully their personalities match too!

Last edited:
I agree! I didnt like the name Bill at first but it just suited him so much that we kept it and I felt exactly the same about Bianca too but the more I say it the more I think that their names sound brilliant together! Hopefully their personalities match too!

They sound like TV personalities :lol:

Here they are! Bill is very nervous but there has been no aggression so far and they have been eating together. Fingers crossed! Such cuties :love:

We are considering bringing them home tonight and finishing off the bond ourselves. Billy is very nervous but there is no aggression and Bianca apparently seems quite happy. They are currently running around her living room and he now seems a little happier. I don't want to rush things but I also don't want to leave him there for ages! She thinks it might just take a bit of time because he is so nervous! She's going to put them in a run and see how they get along, if they are ok then I think we will get them.
What do you guys think?

They look gorgeous together. :love: I think I would be guided by how they behave when in the run and by the advice of the person who is bonding.

She thinks he will be better off at home because he is so nervous. She is really keen! She just tried to groom him. He was ok but he didn't do it back. Bless them!

Last edited:
We are back :) They are currently in their litter tray together. Bianca got in with him and his munching away and Bill is taking a moment to get himself together. I think he's a little traumatised by the experience. I'm glad he's home.

Back