• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Boy Percy Got Married Again! MORE PICTURES

I really have to come visit you and all the bunnies. Just need to find a good day and someone who takes me there. :lol:

And I also need to visit Zoe.....with my rucksack.....:D

I really have to come visit you and all the bunnies. Just need to find a good day and someone who takes me there. :lol:

And I also need to visit Zoe.....with my rucksack.....:D

yes i have to arrange a raid um i mean a visit to everyones,

as for stealing my babies youd have to catch them first, like mice on coffee :lol:

Well I had the pleasure of meeting this delightful loved up couple last night and it's lovely lovely lovely to see 2 such smitten bunnies :love::love:. So much head licking :love:

Love the pictures.

I am looking forward to meeting Sally (Percy's ex) either this weekend or the following weekend to bond him with a gorgeous bun called Bramley :lol: Lucy reckons he is the nicest foster bun she has ever had.

I will let you know by tomorrow morning if I have heard from 'A' to see if she is able to get her buns to me this weekend, then we can make a plan about hopefully sorting out Sally with a friend.

Love the pictures.

I am looking forward to meeting Sally (Percy's ex) either this weekend or the following weekend to bond him with a gorgeous bun called Bramley :lol: Lucy reckons he is the nicest foster bun she has ever had.

I will let you know by tomorrow morning if I have heard from 'A' to see if she is able to get her buns to me this weekend, then we can make a plan about hopefully sorting out Sally with a friend.

Good luck!! Let's hope Sally isn't too fussy! :lol:

Sally is not an easy bunny to bond, she has had a couple of visits to me before, she tried the goods, took them home and then deserted them :lol:

perhaps we should change her name to elizabeth taylor :lol: how many husbuns so far

Sally has been married to 3 husbuns properly before, and a few near misses.

She's a fickle, but very lovable girlie. She needs a toy boy obviously so lets hope that Bramley becomes the apple of her eye......

Bless her, she knows her own mind! Eventually!

Yeah, Caroline she knows her own mind (much like her hoomin mumma) but she has just been a bit of a strop box in the marriage department. After the sickeningly loved up Percy and his new wifelet Hannah Bannah, maybe we have some moonphase lovin' happening and it might be that Bramley will be sooooo cute that she can't resist.

Here's crossing everything.

Then our bunny family will be complete! Hooray.

All welcome to come and have a cuddle anytime but it might take you a while and a few cups of tea....

Not great pics but Percy and Bunbells wanted to say hi.

They are so very devoted already. They have been stuck together like glue for most of today.:D

I am so very very happy I could burst.

img_1639.jpg

img_1638.jpg

Yeah, Caroline she knows her own mind (much like her hoomin mumma) but she has just been a bit of a strop box in the marriage department. After the sickeningly loved up Percy and his new wifelet Hannah Bannah, maybe we have some moonphase lovin' happening and it might be that Bramley will be sooooo cute that she can't resist.

Here's crossing everything.

Then our bunny family will be complete! Hooray.

All welcome to come and have a cuddle anytime but it might take you a while and a few cups of tea....

Ahhh Bramley is so sweet!!! I missed the post about trying him with Sally yesterday. Hope she is on her best bunny behaviour! All fingers legs etc duly crossed!

Back