• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bessie (REW)

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
I lost Bessie one of the famous rescued REW's 2 weeks ago :cry:

She had never really been a healthy girl and even more so since I had the illness outbreak at the end of last year as it was her and Bambi that showed the signs of illness.

Her weight had flutuated up and down and I went out 2 Saturdays ago to find her waiting for her mommy to say goodbye.

I am just glad she had her time with me and not in some awful laboratory :cry:

Binky free darling girl xxxxx

With her friends Bambi and Binky

Photo0054.jpg

I am so sorry :cry::cry:

Hopefully she has found Leon to play with at the bridge, he was also one of the REW's that I lost on new years day :(

Forever Free now Bessie xxxx

Besie (REW)

Oh No:shock:so sorry to hear this sad news Carys:cry:but bless you for loving her after the awful life she had/would have had had she been left where she was:cry:
RIP Bessie:cry:

:(:( So sorry to read this Carys. Rest assured that her last months were great and in total contrast with what her life started out as. She knew so much love.

This is so sad, she went through so much, but at least she was happy with you before she went to the bridge x
Binky free little one x

Back