• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bespoke hutch Nuneaton area

Nymphadora

Young Bun
Hi all,

I just thought that I'd put a quick message on in case it saves someone else some time. After some extensive research I've found a local man who makes fabulous looking hutches, runs, aviaries and kennels and he makes everything to your own requirements and is very reasonably priced! He also deliivers for £1 a mile from Nuneaton!

photo.php

We've ordered a hutch like this one to be 6ft long, 2.5ft deep and 5ft high, he's only charging an extra £5 to upgrade the latches to bolts and to add some sides to the ramp, we got a 10% easter discount and it came in at £190 but even without the discount it would be cheaper than all off the mass produced 6ft doubles that I found and it'll be deeper and taller. He also does a ply version too which comes in at a cheaper price and still looks very well made!

Anyway I'll share some pictures when it arrives in a few weeks and I'll let you know how we get on with it, but if anyone is in Warwickshire of the West Midlands and need a new hutch it could be worth looking for Dan Hutchinson on facebook!

Back