• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertie and MY banana

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Bertie is very much back to normal after his little 'episode'. Here he is this afternoon - 10 minutes ago in fact, mugging me off for a bit of banana. You can clearly see the very instant he detects the aroma of a freshly peeled nana. For info, the coin sized slices were very thin and he only had 4 small bits. Unfortunately due to the weather, both bunnies have been mostly confined indoors today although Bertie spent an hour outside in what can only be described as monsoon rain. He hid under a bush but still got a bit wet.
I should also point out that the mess on the table is nothing to do with me. Any of it! The culprit is visible from the waist down.

Craig x

Aaw how sweet. My two love bananas too. I only like them when they are really hard. Once they get soft they are donated to the buns.

Why only 'one' bun mugging you for banana?

Aaw how sweet. My two love bananas too. I only like them when they are really hard. Once they get soft they are donated to the buns.

Why only 'one' bun mugging you for banana?

Flo isn’t a banana fan. She’s more of a cranberry lady. Bertie however, loves nana.

Aw bless him :love: my little Treacle used to try and climb my leg to get her morning slice of narnie.

Back