• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bensonlola..

Maybe we should wait and see her and then decide. Cleo is nice - possibility. Does it sound like a golden name to you?

Maybe we should wait and see her and then decide. Cleo is nice - possibility. Does it sound like a golden name to you?

Yeah, it's got golden letters - C is a gold color. You need a name starting with C.
L is white
E -s deep orange
O is yellow

All together is adds up to a lovely golden name :D

Ooo, my Poppy has bits of pale gold in her :love:

DSCI0263.jpg

The one on the right, is she the same colour as the patch on her face? Or have you not seen Pineapple Chunk?

I haven't seen Pineapple Chunk but that's the colour I imagine, the way he described it to me. They are lovely piggies. Hope mine get as tame as that! Have you any photos of yours Blackberry?

Thank you :) they are a nightmare to catch but they love cuddles when you actually have hold of them :) Your poor piggie has been christened Pineapple Chunk now, we never should have encouraged her :lol:

Yeah, it's got golden letters - C is a gold color. You need a name starting with C.
L is white
E -s deep orange
O is yellow

All together is adds up to a lovely golden name :D

I'm getting worried now...... about what is going on in your head and also about what is going on in mine, because I actually know where you are coming form!! :shock:

I'm getting worried now...... about what is going on in your head and also about what is going on in mine, because I actually know where you are coming form!! :shock:

I'm synaesthetic (sp) - I see letters and numbers in colour (some smells have colour too)

I know, it made perfect sense to me as well :shock: I didn't even register that it was a bit bizarre until you drew my attention to it :lol:

Oh they're lovely!! I love their wee floppy ears! Martha. I like that name. How come you're get beautiful names like and Martha and Rose and you want to call mine Pineapple chunk or Squit!!:?

:lol::lol::lol:

Ours are named after Dr Who assistants!

I've had a Fox & Muffin before.

We've also had Maisie & Sophie, McGann, Nyssa & Tegan, Junior, Spitfire, Jet, Skippy, Oscar, Luka, Joe, Sam....the list goes on.....

Have you ever read the book 'My Family and Other Animals'?

The boy has two puppies and they name them Widdle and Puke, for obvious reasons!! :lol:

Back