• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bellas spay - U/D home..poo pictures

Bellas spay - U/D home

Finally home!
Got there, she was SO happy to see me and tried to lay on me the whole way home :love:
They said that she hasn't eaten at all and gave me the number for the emergency vet
Got her home, sat with her and she sat next to me and ate some dandelion forage
Then she's done four nice golden Poo's

They gave me loads of metacam Aswell and they've said if she needs to go back they'll get their nurses to look at her as part of the included price

Oscar is nursing her :lol:
662bf3dd2c86b377960cb5cdf96f4d06.jpg

She's just done six more Poo's but they're normal sized, they're not small and black like Binkys were?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bellas spay - U/D home

*Poo Pic* Binkys were black, small and strange shapes...Bella has done these?! Practically normal, just slightly less gold

22fea8fc4844d3cf271d71c2d921f192.jpg

Oh look at those! Brilliant - I'm so pleased! x

Thankyou! Only problem was that she feels slightly cold & I don't have a snuggle safe, so I've improvised :lol:
She loves being close to me so I've got one of my old jumpers I was wearing yesterday that's nice & cosy, and put it into the tumble dryer so it's slightly warm
Now she has the option to snuggle up to a warm "blanket" :lol:

I think an after effect is that their capacity to heat-regulate is impaired, which is why you're normally advised to keep them indoors for the first night or is it the first two? :?

I think an after effect is that their capacity to heat-regulate is impaired, which is why you're normally advised to keep them indoors for the first night or is it the first two? :?

Someone on here told me they'd be fine outside aslong as they were kept warm, she's currently snuggling into a fleece blanket - Binky also stayed outside after
Bit late now anyway as there's no possible way my mum would let her indoors for the night!

Someone on here told me they'd be fine outside aslong as they were kept warm, she's currently snuggling into a fleece blanket - Binky also stayed outside after
Bit late now anyway as there's no possible way my mum would let her indoors for the night!

I'm sure she'll be OK with some warm snugglies. The rescue rabbits where I volunteer were always sent straight back outside, and they came to no harm! She has a lot of shelter from the wind and elements x

I'm sure she'll be OK with some warm snugglies. The rescue rabbits where I volunteer were always sent straight back outside, and they came to no harm! She has a lot of shelter from the wind and elements x

She's always lived outside because that's where she's 'happiest' (well she doesn't know any different!) and I actually think that's part of the reason she was refusing to eat at the vets!
As soon as she got back into her own environment she was nomming away
She's got loads to snuggle into, even if she does chose to sit by the door some of the time :lol: x

Good poops Bella! She's doing brilliantly x
Thankyou, let's hope she keeps it up!x

How is Bella doing today? X
The little poop machine is doing good today thanks!
I closed her shed completely up last night and she was happy to see me this morning, took her metacam great (I forgot I had a metacam junky!)
Went and got a new bale of hay and now she's hopping around nomming from each of the piles of hay round her cage
Just had to use a shoe lace to tie the door forward though (basically tie it to the mesh door) because we've got really heavy ran and she loves to lay in it when it blows the wrong way into her cage :roll:

Wow those poos are brilliant! Well done Bella
She's producing the same poo's today As well, beating her sisters poo recovery! :lol:

Back