• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beige has gone to the Bridge

I am so very sorry you have lost your beautiful boy. :cry: Thinking of you and Big. xxx

Goodnight Beige, sleep tight little one. xx

:(:( Big and Beige were two of the first bunnies I came to recognise on the forum and I'm so sorry Beige has gone. :cry::cry:

So sorry for your untimely and unexpected loss. So very tragic. He looks so well in the free ranging picture, no wonder it has come as a shock :cry::cry:

:(:( Big and Beige were two of the first bunnies I came to recognise on the forum and I'm so sorry Beige has gone. :cry::cry:

Ditto this as we joined around the same time. They had just got through the tricky bit of surviving losing their mum at a week old and having to be hand reared. I remember them being known as "The Babies" at that time I joined.

This was Big and Beige, "The Babies" when I first "knew" them:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...es-first-time-outdoors&highlight=babies+beige
:love::love:

Last edited:
I couldn't believe it when I saw that Beige had gone :cry: I'm so so sorry :cry: Big and Beige were two of my favourite RU buns, I hope Big is doing ok :( sending massive ((((((hugs))))) to you and cuddles for Big :(
Binky free gorgeous boy xxx

So sorry for your untimely and unexpected loss. So very tragic. He looks so well in the free ranging picture, no wonder it has come as a shock :cry::cry:

Ditto this as we joined around the same time. They had just got through the tricky bit of surviving losing their mum at a week old and having to be hand reared. I remember them being known as "The Babies" at that time I joined.

This was Big and Beige, "The Babies" when I first "knew" them:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...es-first-time-outdoors&highlight=babies+beige
:love::love:

Have just looked at this thread of my babies, seems so long ago now.
Big has been quiet since Beige left. I am sure she thinks he is coming back. I hope she doesn't get sad. I have put her back in the condo with a Snugglesafe.

I'm so so sorry, he did have an ill stasis kind of look in those photos, poor wee soul but he looked happiest in your arms :love: Binky free gorgeous boy xx

Have just looked at this thread of my babies, seems so long ago now.
Big has been quiet since Beige left. I am sure she thinks he is coming back. I hope she doesn't get sad. I have put her back in the condo with a Snugglesafe.

:cry::cry: It must be so confusing for her, having spent all her life with him expect a few weeks as 'teenagers'. Having said that you know what's happened and I'm sure a part have you still has to process the reality of this too.:cry::cry:

Poor little man, I'm so sorry you lost him so much sooner that you should have. :cry: I always liked reading his posts.

Such a horrible shock. I loved listening to Big and Beige's little chats.

Binky free at the bridge Beige, gone too soon.

Back