• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been Struggling With This all Day :-(

It is hard. I can't imagine what you must be going through with having so many poorly and old bunnies.
My dog is 15 and she is my best friend in the world..I know for a fine fact that she will not be here for much longer, but knowing this is good. We can prepare ourselves; we realise that every moment we have with them is special and we should never take advantage of that. When they leave us for the bridge we will grieve, we will cry and a small part of our hearts will break...but after all the heart heart ache we need to step back and smile. We need to just think about how lucky we were to have shared our lives with such an amazing little soul and although they aren't with us in their physical form, they will always be with us in our hearts and in our memories.

Back