• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been Struggling With This all Day :-(

:cry: Hope they can remain happy and comfortable for as long as possible. Sending lots of vibes for Hal, Zac and Big Libby xx

I'm so sorry Jane (((((((((((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))
They really are all in the best place they can be. I know it must hurt terribly to anticipate the future regarding them, but I know you will make their lives as comfortable as possible in the interim.
I will say an extra special prayer for dear Hal. (((((((((((((((((snuggles))))))))))))))))
I wish you and your dear ones nothing but peace and comfort. I think of you so often and send vibes and prayers for your health and the health of your bunny crew.
Sending you (((((((((((((((((strength))))))))))))))))))) because I know this must weigh heavy on your heart and worry you.
Bless xx

Thank you everyone, at least they are all blissfully unaware of having any problems. The masses are not painful for any of them and at the moment they are not impeding them in any way. Hal is skin and bone, but his spirit is so very strong, he is bright within himself and he has the appetite of a hungry Horse. I suspect for Hal he is likely to pass suddenly at home. Which would certainly be the 'best' thing for him xx

What a difficult situation to be in :(

Hope they manage to stay bright and happy for as long as possible.

Thank you for all your support again

I will try not to keep posting about my 'borrowed time' Rabbits. There really are so many of them :cry: It is just hard to cope, emotionally, when I have no other outlet than RU. But I do realise that others may need support too, its not all abut me.

I will try not to keep posting about my 'borrowed time' Rabbits. There really are so many of them :cry: It is just hard to cope, emotionally, when I have no other outlet than RU. But I do realise that others may need support too, its not all abut me.

Pish and drivel! There is no finite level of support here....you need to post....go ahead and do it. That's what we're here for :wave:

Jane, please don't resist posting. I would be sad to think you were struggling with this by yourself. :cry:
And I note that you often put a post up to call our attention to another RUer in need, so no worries. :)
Still thinking of you. ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Jane, please don't resist posting. I would be sad to think you were struggling with this by yourself. :cry:
And I note that you often put a post up to call our attention to another RUer in need, so no worries. :)
Still thinking of you. ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

And me too!

So sorry.:cry::cry:

I hope they can all stay as well as possible for a long time to come.

Please post when you want support, that's what the RU community is all about.

Thanks again everyone. I am trying to live in the moment rather than think about 'the inevitable'. I can do it some of the time, but first thing in the morning and if/when I wake up during the night are my 'bad' times when I feel so :cry:

Jane you have always been around to support me and many others when we need it. I would have particularly been lost without you last year, so please never worry about posting. We all need support at times. Hugs xxx

Back