• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barbie PTS 15.01.09

lisalouuk

Young Bun
I had to have Mistys partner Barbie put to sleep on Thursday as she suddenly overnight went off all her legs and when I took her straight to the vets they said she had no feeling in them at all and it was best to put her to sleep she was almost 6 years of age.

I had to have her male companion Misty put to sleep in August 2008 he was 7 and couldnt eat any longer due to a reoccuring jaw abscess that we tried to get rid of but with no luck.

Now 5 months later I have lost her too :cry:

I now only have 2 rabbits left baby and alfie I used to have a lot more but rehomed some of them with family as I had 14 at one point which was way too many for me.

Sorry dont have any pics to post as they are all on printed old style photographs!

Last edited:
I am so sorry and saddened for your loss.

I hope the memories you have of your bunnies help heal your pain.

Biny Free at Rainbow Bridge with Misty!!! Have fun meetin up x x

Thanks guys its so strange without her it was strange her being on her own after Misty passed away but now its like a huge hole has appeared in my life as they were so so full of character they werent like bunnies at all more like small people to me.

Misty & Barbie I love you both and miss you dearly mummy will always be thinking of you I will never forget you both !

Back