• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Banging foot, I'm confused

Snorkie stamps at me when I clean out her living space, almost as if she's saying "Leave my mess alone, I just got it the way I like it!"

It took me a while to realise Poppet occasionally thumps; I used to think something kept falling off the shelf! :lol:

I think she sometimes thumps to frighten Cookie on purpose - is that possible? :?

I'm Tasmins OH,
Bernard was sat under our heater in the room flopped out on the floor. He went to the middle of the room and Thumped, then the heater fuse went off due to it overheating.
Maybe he could smell it and was trying to warn us?

Or maybe the heating went off at a totally different time, I fogot and I'm just trying to make him sound smarter than he is.

:)

I'm Tasmins OH,
Bernard was sat under our heater in the room flopped out on the floor. He went to the middle of the room and Thumped, then the heater fuse went off due to it overheating.
Maybe he could smell it and was trying to warn us?

Or maybe the heating went off at a totally different time, I fogot and I'm just trying to make him sound smarter than he is.

:)

:lol::lol:

Back