• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey's not well - last update 329 :'(

The vet has just phoned :(. Bailey has gone downhill again when they tried to take him off the fluids. His cecum is full of hard material again, even though he is on all the medications including the steriods. So tomorrow I will be going in to say goodbye to my gorgeous brave boy :cry:.

They are upping the fluids again overnight and making sure he is comfortable. He is eating fine at the moment and is still bright just now.

I am so sorry :cry: You have done absolutely everything possible to try to help him. It is so sad that he cannot recover :cry: I will be thinking of you and of Bailey xx

weedug, I can't say anything except, I am so so sorry to hear this.....:cry:

It's utterly heartbreaking. I Will be thinking of you and your precious boy tomorrow.. Love and huge hugs

Fee xxx

:( I am extremely sorry that Bailey has gone downhill again and you will say goodbye. Its been such a battle and unfortunately you haven't really found out why. Hugs xxx

I am so sorry, weedug :( You really have done everything you can, and I am so sorry it has come to this :(

I will be thinking of you tomorrow xx

I'm so sorry :cry: you really have done your very best for him. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, sending you hugs xx

Oh Weedug, I'm so very sorry :cry:
You and Bailey have put up a brave fight. I'm thinking of you both and praying for a peaceful passing for Bailey. Bless you, I so wish the outcome could have been different. :( (((((((massive hugs))))))) xxxxx

I'm so very sorry Weedug, you have done everything possible for your little man. I will be thinking of you both tomorrow, gentle hugs for you xxxxxx

I'm so sorry :( If it is time to say goodbye tomorrow then I hope he passes peacefully, hugs to you and sweet Bailey :cry: xxx

Oh no how heartbreaking :( your boy has been so brave & fought as hard as he could. Sending you both lots of comfort & hugs xx

Back