• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger- 22nd October 2006 - 15th April 2011 *THE Video added post 58*

I'm not able to watch while at work unfortunately, but i will tomorrow.

I just wanted to say how much loved Badger is, he'll always be a very special bunny.

Thinking of you.

A beautiful video that made me well up, I can't imagine how you must be feeling if it makes me cry and I never knew the special boy. Rest in Peace Badger, you'll always be loved. :love: xx

I've just watched this.

Had me in pieces, so i can only try to imagine how you feel.

Badger, you wonderful crazy little bunny. Be safe little one, never far from our thoughts.

Gray x

Beautiful video. It shows how much your whole family loved Badger.

He was such a gorgeous little fella.

Loving you and missing you little fella. Bad flashback day today. Don't want to think about that. Can't change it.

Want to remember you as you were.

I love you.

'Live as Badger Lived'.

My beautiiful, funny Badgeriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie,

6 months since I last saw your beautiful face. A life time; yet no time at all.

I know you wouldnt have been here now, whatever the circumstances, really I know that, but I always wonder 'what if'.

Nearly gathered myself a 'Badgerlet' in the form of Billy. I hope you don't mind that I turned him down, because he isn't you, won't be you and I would only be getting him because of your memory, and your memory is already alive and well here; just a shame you're not.

It's your birthday next week lovely. We will celebrate it anyway.

Come visit if you can (bring the others if you wish :lol:)

Love you x

So sorry I did this to you badge. I miss you ado much. Im do sorry I couldn't fix you and then killed you.

I'm just so so sorry

Dearest You,

In two hours it will be exactly one year since I snuffed your life from you.

Badge, my Badge, I'm so sorry. I think of you every day but I have to block it. Badger, when I ended your life I crippled my own. No one could punish me more than I punish myself. I'd love to be with you and the others, but I wouldn't be suffering then; I'd be happy. I deserve to suffer for everything. Badge, I'm scared that everything that is happening here at the moment is punishment to me for what I did to you. No more bunnies deserve to suffer. Ii don't want them to.

Badge, every day you lit up my life. I still hear your doofdoofddoofdoofs on the landing. See your face bounding my way.

Mate, regardless of what I did I love you and loved you so much. I lost your life and stripped myself of a best friend.

I will see you again and I will work to make up for this. Just please come and see me sometimes and look after the others. More importantly I hope you are now whole and not I'll anymore. I hope your breathing and liver are fixed. I hope your neck is fixed. I hope despite everything your spirit remained intact.

I'm so sorry with everything I have.

I love you. My Badgerigar.

I wanted to post a pic but don't know how to paste from my phone. I'm sorry. I'll try and go it in the morning. Sweet dreams.

badger.jpg

Back