• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger- 22nd October 2006 - 15th April 2011 *THE Video added post 58*

Beautifully written for a treasured little man.
Sleep Easy,Badger.Your mum loves you.
Tracy,I really can feel your pain.Im so very sorry.
Much love to you and yours.
Yvette.xxxxx

Be free you wonderful little bundle of fluffy joy.

Much loved in life, and always loved in our hearts and minds.

Im cying my eyes out reading the tribute to your very special friend:cry::cry:.God bless you Tracey.Sleep tight beautiful little Badger xxxxx

I am so sorry I missed this when you needed support last week :( Such a tragic accident. Rest in peace, beautiful Badger, and know that you were - and still are - very well loved by your mum xxx

I feel my heart is exploding as I read this. Your writing about him is so vibrant and passionate. He was truly unique and had the very best life a bun could wish for. Why it was his time to go or why it had to cause you such horrific pain we will never know, but it was his time and he will be sorely missed.

Bye Badger.

I don't have any photo editing software on my comp anymore so used Moonpig to make and send thank you cards to those who deserved them.

I also sent myself a large blank copy.

:love:

BadgersCard.jpg

Tomorrow is one year since Badger's wifeybun Rosie was PTS. I wanted to post this tomorrow but I didn't want someone finding it by accident.

So here is Badger's video. It's the hardest video I've ever had to make and it's the only one that I get choked at.

It's THE video, as far as im concerned. My heart and soul has gone into this, and I truly hope I have done him justice.

It's long- at 9mins 52secs, but if you can watch it, then please do.

So, I give you 'In Memory of The Most AWESOME Badger'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHe0PKXGdu8

Also, thank you to those who helped me on the thread where I asked about different songs. Those led to me finding these. x

Back