• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back in our upstairs apartment with the bunny slaves ...

I can hardly show my face on here. :oops: They are still upstairs! It's a long story but by the time DH got home it was dark and I didn't want to put them back outside when it was dark. I'm a total wimp and they have me under mind control.

I can hardly show my face on here. :oops: They are still upstairs! It's a long story but by the time DH got home it was dark and I didn't want to put them back outside when it was dark. I'm a total wimp and they have me under mind control.

"Nettle, she's weakening. Good news is that the clocks went back and it's getting colder.... Quick, do your cutest of cute acts....."

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

"Nettle, she's weakening. Good news is that the clocks went back and it's getting colder.... Quick, do your cutest of cute acts....."

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

:lol::lol::lol:
It's OK tomorrow they have a vet appointment for Nettle's eye and they are going back outside when we get back. No more mind bending techniques bunnies...

:lol::lol::lol:
It's OK tomorrow they have a vet appointment for Nettle's eye and they are going back outside when we get back. No more mind bending techniques bunnies...

But surely after the upheaval and stress of a vets appt - surely they cant go straight outside after that . . . . surely not . . .

;);):lol:

But surely after the upheaval and stress of a vets appt - surely they cant go straight outside after that . . . . surely not . . .

;);):lol:

Noooooo! They have infiltrated RU with their mind-bending techniques! Or perhaps they got to you when they were in your car Twigs...there's no escaping now you know. Soon you'll be driving here from Cambridge just to bring them fenugreek crunchies.

Noooooo! They have infiltrated RU with their mind-bending techniques! Or perhaps they got to you when they were in your car Twigs...there's no escaping now you know. Soon you'll be driving here from Cambridge just to bring them fenugreek crunchies.

:shock:

:lol:

Me thinks you may want to look into that bunny proofing I mentioned... ;)

:shock:

:lol:

Me thinks you may want to look into that bunny proofing I mentioned... ;)

Funnily enough when I was up with them an hour ago and sat on the bed and thought 'oh look at that big cable that's come away from the wall, Samantha and Truffles would have bitten through that already...'

Back