• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BABY SAINT 6-3-2009 to 3-10-2013

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper

Baby Saint 6-3-2009 to 3-10-2013 :cry:

Today it's 3 years since we lost you , you had to be helped to the Bridge on your Mummy Helen's Birthday , you were due to have your right eye removed but you had an infection behind the eye which had gone in to your brain and we had to let you go. It was a day we were dreading and it was so unfair after all the cruelty that you and your Mummy went through that we should lose you to an infection after you were doing so well.

We will never forget your bravery, your fight , you were such a happy little bunny despite being blind and disabled and just broken.

You made me smile, you and your Mummy were so special and I still cry for you as I miss you so much.

Today I will light a candle for you and your Mummy and my heart will fill with pride as I remember our very special girls.

Love you both so very very much right up to the moon and back a million times. :cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back