• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby rabbit caught by cat.. RIP baby Celandine

Oh no, I'm sorry to see this. :cry:
You all tried so hard. I'm so very sorry it didn't work out.
Sleep well Celandine. Our love goes with you. xxxx

Oh no!
RIP Celandine
Binky free at a bridge surrounded by lush grass and coriander and lots of bunny friends

Huge hugs to all involved - you tried so hard for Celandine x

Oh no :cry: no one could possibly have done any more, you were all truly amazing. Sending hugs all round xx

Oh, I am so sorry that Celandine has gone to the bridge. :cry:

Thank you everyone who did everything possible to help this little darling. x

What sad news... Binky free little one.

You all put in a sterling effort to fight for this wee baby. I'm sorry your efforts didnt work out. Fee x

Such sad news, no-one could have done more for the little one.

Sweet dreams Celandine - have fun at the Bridge sweetheart xxx

:cry: Oh sad for you all involved. Binky free little Celandine. :love:

Well done for Tracy and Alison's effort in getting this baby to safety, even if it was for only a short period of time.

So very sad this didn't have the happy ending we were all so hoping for:cry: But - on the happy side - the effort that was made to get this bun to safety was just amazing, and the bun went to the bridge having knowing love and comfort.

Binky free baby bun xxx

Binky free little Celandine xxx it really is heartwarming to see the efforts you all went to though to give the little one a chance xxx

I am so sad that baby Celandine didn't make it. :cry: We tried our very best and that is all anyone can ever do.

I really hoped we would have the perfect happy ending, but it wasn't to be. Sometimes you can't cheat Mother Nature, but it is always worth giving it your best shot.

Goodnight baby Celandine, sweet dreams little one. xx

Oh goodness, you tried so hard all three of you (and Steve) ... Bless your hearts.

Rest in peace little Celandine xxx

The kindness and care that you fab people went to to save him/her is amazing. Bless you little one. Binky free sweetheart xx

Thank you everyone (and of course Tracy and Alison). We have all talked about it via PM etc and feel that there may have been something wrong or some damage which was stopping Celandine taking in food. Celandine will be buried in our lovely orchard area with our other rabbits and we will never forget the short time Celandine was with us.

Back