• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby guinea pigs

Ryo_the_rat said:
oh my gosh cheryl those 2 white rex boys are absolutely adorable! :love: dont suppose they want to come and live with Bill and Budd? :roll: :lol: :lol:

I would gladly let you adopt them but they would have to live seperatly to Bill and Budd as keeping 4 boys together would be asking for trouble :roll: . How are the boys now?

sgprescue said:
Ryo_the_rat said:
oh my gosh cheryl those 2 white rex boys are absolutely adorable! :love: dont suppose they want to come and live with Bill and Budd? :roll: :lol: :lol:

I would gladly let you adopt them but they would have to live seperatly to Bill and Budd as keeping 4 boys together would be asking for trouble :roll: . How are the boys now?

oh cheryl i cant believe you done that to me! i know that they couldnt go with Bill and Budd, i was joking but thats just mean! :shock: :lol: :lol: those boys are just so adorable :love:

Bill and Budd are fine-have recently moved them into a 2 storey C&C cage and they absolutely love it! took Bill a while to figure out how to get up and down but Budd has been charging around in there like a mad piggie! he may lose some weight yet :wink: :lol:

they have both been getting on much better since moving into the cage too, think its because they have more space so can have a time out from each other. i will have to get some updated piccies for you-they havnt changed much though! :lol:

Back