• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunny with the broken leg U/D video 156

Why was the bun on Gumtree or Preloved or whatever it was had they cared enough to take it the vets I doubt they'd then part with him/her?

Why was the bun on Gumtree or Preloved or whatever it was had they cared enough to take it the vets I doubt they'd then part with him/her?

Yes.

We finally seem to have some medical details. Baby was on bayril and painkillers until the 2nd of July. :cry: Hoping for vet details.

I really hope that this little one pulls through any treatment she gets. She deffo deserves to live out the rest of her life in luxury at Snowy's

Prayers for this darling baby fervently being sent.
Bless you, Theo, Amanda and Claire.
I simply have no words to express my feelings in this case. :cry:

Oh those pics are so sad :cry:.

Ashamed to be part of the human race.

Initially, i thought this too but then i think of the kindness of the three that got her out of there (Claire**, BYB and Snowy) and the care that Theo will now give this bun for the rest of her life. :love::love::love:

Thank you girls - restoring my faith in humankind again.

Wishing this bun all the best to get over this and live a full and happy (pain free) life. xx

Oh for goodness sake :( Poor baby.....what I don;t understand is why treatment was stopped.....and if they stopped giving it on 2nd july....it's now 26th....and if baby is only about 6 weeks old then it must have happened whern she was only a couple of weeks old.

I hope she pulls through
x

Any updates on this little one?

Thank you so much everyone.

Really wanted vet details but the woman never replied. This was all by text as she wouldn't answer the phone. I was quite blunt with her.

I think Theo's vet really needed the medication details so what we do know should be enough.

Baby seeing vets today. No operation as she is too small but can start on other meds. She is already on painkillers. Baby seems fine within herself but needs to put on weight.

Thank you so much everyone.

Really wanted vet details but the woman never replied. This was all by text as she wouldn't answer the phone. I was quite blunt with her.

I think Theo's vet really needed the medication details so what we do know should be enough.

Baby seeing vets today. No operation as she is too small but can start on other meds. She is already on painkillers. Baby seems fine within herself but needs to put on weight.

Will check back later for a vet update, fingers crossed x

This is what greeted this morning

Babyinthemorning003x2.jpg

Babyinthemorning007x2.jpg

Baby ran to the bars to be picked up and cuddled

We are back to the vets this afternoon at 2pm and will be making decsiosn on the way forward, Baby is a real little fighter so I hope she can get through this

How gorgous is this baby!! Fingers crossed this end she makes a swift and effortless recovery from what she has been through.
Amanda and Theo.What a team.xx

This is what greeted this morning

Babyinthemorning003x2.jpg

Babyinthemorning007x2.jpg

Baby ran to the bars to be picked up and cuddled

We are back to the vets this afternoon at 2pm and will be making decsiosn on the way forward, Baby is a real little fighter so I hope she can get through this

Awwww Baby is so precious. She is a little miracle. :love::love::love:

We are all hoping so much Baby has a long and happy life. She has the love she deserves now.

Sending lots of vibes and very best wishes for the vet this afternoon - will be thinking of you! xx

Back